TO SEE ALL EVENTS
FIGHTING HUNGER & FUELING MINDS
Serving Dates Listed Below
BackSnacks Pack & Deliver
NEXT SERVING DATE • 10.19.2017
A DISCIPLE'S PATH
Deepening Your Relationship With Christ & The Church
Sunday Mornings | 10:40 - 11:30 AM
Attend All 3 Sessions
At First Washington UMC we like to concentrate more on making Disciples than simply adding new members. The study of A Disciple's Path is part of our New Member Class because it helps people new to the church, new to the faith, or new to Methodism discover how to more effectively enter into a deeper relationship with Christ.
COFFEE WITH THE PASTOR
Next Date Coming Soon!
Interested in learning more about what it means to be part of the Mission & Ministry at First Washington UMC? Join Pastor Marsha for this fun and educational small group discussion.
Next Date Coming Soon!
• 4:00 PM
• Panera Bread
• Please RSVP
WELCOME TEAM TRAINING
Next Date Announced Soon!
• Training for current and new team members
• Share your gifts of Radical Hospitality by serving as an usher or greeter for worship
CARE & PRAYER TEAM
Serving Through Mercy
• If you enjoy providing contact and care for those needing hospital, home visits or a listening ear or you would like to meet with others to pray, then join us for an informational meeting to discuss training opportunities and how you can serve
• Those wishing to join either team will need to complete a follow-up Prayer Basics Class - CLICK HERE
HARVEST TABLE Community Meals
Next Date 10.14.17
• FREE Community Meals
• Cook, Serve, Donate Food
• See Lobby Display & Sign-Up
NEXT GROUP FORMING - CONTACT BELOW
• For anyone who has experienced the death of a friend or loved one
• Group book study "Why? Making Sense of God's Will" by Adam Hamilton
• Book Cost: $8
FRANKLIN COUNTY SENIOR FORUM
Stay Tuned For Next Forum Date
We are a volunteer organization, with the mission of empowering seniors,
their families, and caregivers to make informed decisions. We anticipate
hosting Forums at least once per quarter at various locations throughout
Franklin County. We will address issues and resources available to assist and provide services for both those needing some level of care or assistance, AND those (family members) helping to “find,” or provide those services. This is a complex time in the lives of all concerned …… thus, the FORUM
Gordon Upchurch • Forum Founder